Terms of Service
Valou® is a registered Trademark at the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
• This innovative 3cap design has been awarded a 'Utility Patent" from the USPTO and therefore prohibits other individuals or companies from making, using or selling the invention without authorization.
• To ensure quality and authenticity, each ring is marked with .925 quality mark for Sterling Silver and the "Valou" logo on the band part of each piece.
• Valou® rings are purely intended to be worn as jewelry, and only.
• Valou® is not liable for any misusage of the ring beyond its above stated purpose.
• When traveling by air, it is recommended that you safely place the ring in your check-in luggage as to avoid any delay in check-in procedures.
• Stone Properties, Meanings and Uses listed here on this website are not a substitute for medical care. If you have a mental or physical illness, please seek medical advices from health professionals.
• Special THANK YOUs for the amazing photographers: Dirk Mai, Ben Cope, Matthiew Francis, David Myrick, Tony Duran and many more... for giving me the privilege to display their work throughout this website.
• All photographs and promotional images on this website remain copyrighted by their respective author and cannot be used without their written consent.
::: WARRANTY / SERVICES
• All jewelry on this website is protected by a "One year Limited Warranty" (from the date of purchase).
During the first year of ownership, any repair/re-shaping and/or overall reconditioning of the ring will be taken care of, free of charge.
Beyond 365 days of ownership, a fee between $35 to $75 will apply for repair depending on the work.
Please email email@example.com with any of the request/services mentioned above.
::: REFUND POLICY
Customers are eligible for a full refund of the ring up to 15 days from the delivery date (shipping fees excluded both ways)
Custom-made rings from the "CUSTOM" collection are final sales.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate the refund process.
You will then be given instructions where to mail the ring back. Returning shipping fees are at the customer's expense.
Once the item is returned safely, unworn and in its original condition, your account will be promptly credited to the method of payment used for the transaction.
*** Holidays season refund extension ***
During the Christmas Holiday season, the 15-days refund window extends to 45 days to ensure that all jewelry purchased from November 24th and throughout December are still eligible for full refunds in January.
• Size/Style Exchange: If you are dissatisfied with the size or style you ordered, and would like to exchange for a different size or ring style, please email email@example.com within 3-5 days after receipt of your order.
Size and Style exchanges are evaluated case by case through email communication as most of the rings are only created in a specific size and do not exist in all sizes. However, I do my best to accommodate a customer's needs and try to honor their request whenever there is a possibility to re-create in a different sizing.
Your personal information is kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, loaned or otherwise disclosed to any third parties for any reason, except as required by law.
• National orders:
- USPS Priority Mail (2-3 days) ~ $10 flat rate / FREE Shipping on orders $200 and up
- USPS Express Mail (1-2 days) ~ $25 flat rate
• International orders:
- USPS Registered Mail Service (6 to 18 days transit) ~ $30 flat rate
• Order fulfillment delay between collections:
- All made-to-order rings from CUSTOM and ORIGINALS collections take approximately one week to complete before they can be shipped.
- All readily available rings from MEN, WOMEN, 2CAP etc and SIGNATURE collections will ship the next day after the order is received.