Terms and Conditions
Valou® is a registered Trademark at the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
This innovative design (3cap) was awarded a 'Utility Patent" from the USPTO and therefore prohibits other individuals or companies from making, using or selling the invention without authorization.
To ensure quality and authenticity, each ring is marked with .925 quality mark for Sterling Silver and the "Valou" logo on the band part of each piece.
• National: USPS Priority Mail (2-3 days) ~ $10 flat rate / FREE Shipping on orders $200 and up (USA only)
• International: USPS Priority Mail (6 to 10 days transit) ~ $30 flat rate
• Refund is available in the form of Store Credit only.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org for a store credit request within 3 days after receipt of your order.
Once the item is returned safely and in its original condition, your Valou account will be promptly credited for the amount of the purchase (shipping fees excluded).
• Size Exchange: If you are not satisfied with the size you ordered, and would like to exchange for a different size, please email within 3-5 days after receipt of your order. If the ring does not come in different sizes, your account will be credited as a store credit.
• Style Exchange: If you would like to exchange for a different style, please email: email@example.com for an exchange request within 3-5 days after receipt of your order.
You will then be provided with returns instructions along with a selection of available rings in the size of your choice.
Your personal information is kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, loaned or otherwise disclosed to any third parties for any reason, except as required by law.
Valou® rings are purely intended to be worn as jewelry, and only.
Valou® is not liable for any usage of the ring beyond its above stated purpose.
When traveling by air, it is recommended that you safely place the ring in your check-in luggage as to avoid any delay in check-in procedures.
Stone Properties, Meanings and Uses listed here on this website are not a substitute for medical care. If you have a mental or physical illness, please seek medical advices from health professionals.
Special THANK YOU for the amazing photographers: Dirk Mai, Ben Cope, Matthiew Francis, David Myrick, Tony Duran and many more... for giving me the privilege to display their work throughout this website.
All photographs and promotional images on this website remain copyrighted by their respective author and cannot be used without their written consent.
All jewelry on this website is protected by a "One year Limited Warranty" (from the date of purchase).
During the first year of ownership, any repair/re-shaping and/or overall reconditioning of the ring will be taken care of, free of charge.
Beyond 365 days of ownership, a $45 fee will apply for any soldering repair requested on items purchased after January 1st 2017.
For all other services beyond a year of ownership (excluding torch work repairs), I am happy to reshape, re-surface and recondition your ring to its original state, for a flat fee of $30 (return shipping included).
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any of the request/services mentioned above.